Sunday, June 8, 2014

WELCOME

Hi and Welcome!!

I am so glad you are here to read my blog. For some, you are probably thinking....another one!! While others may be joining me (us) for the very first time.  So let me let YOU in on few basics and the reason behind this blog. Besides having the blog about my family life in pictures, I wanted to be able to have an outlet of sort that will allow me to talk about EVERYTHING that I am in love with, or passionate about.

I am in LOVE with Christ, first above all else. I am not perfect by no means, but gosh, I just want to please him. I fall short every day...maybe every five minutes, but boy I really try to do right. The rest of the list goes like this:

My beloved hubby, JL;
My two handsome and super fun boys, CJ and KJ;
My wonderful mom and dad and all my siblings;
My friends;
Cooking;
Shopping;
B.I.N.G.O.;
Writing;
Photography;
Making jewelry;
Anything DIY;
and.....

Laughing!

P.S. I have a slight obsession with sappy movies too!

P.S.S. I am a living kidney donor!

Okay, so that the basics about me. Please follow along as I build this up and I hope that you find what I write about useful for your personal life...if all else, you will get a good laugh - I PROMISE!! :)

Again, welcome!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment